Become a Fan!

on Facebook and Myspace. And listen to "Tuneless" at either for free

Friday, February 26, 2010

No One Reads This Anyway

Seattle was an experience. There were super cool parts, Going to the EMP, being nose to nose with a very special Fender Mustang, sleeping in a REAL bed, and hanging with some cool peeps BUT there were uncomfortable, wired parts too. I hated it at the same time as I loved it. I definitely wanna live there but I know I'd spend a ton of time following footsteps and sitting on the curb across the street...
We didn't have a show there cause it got cancelled so we had 2 days to "relax" which I fucking hate. I wanna pretty much be constantly playing shows. Constantly able to prove to myself that I'm not entirely worthless, even if I contribute very little :). I don't mean to bitch and moan but like I said...No one reads this shit anyway

1 comment: